Roza summed it up…
It’s not the first time I’ve head that and maybe your experience is similar?
It is something you hear about more often than you should, but the fix to this problem is always the same.
Styles. As always.
Before we go any further, does one of these match your situation?
- I don’t know what styles are [and, therefore, I can’t be using them].
- I know what styles are but I don’t know how to use them properly.
- I know what styles are, I’m using them, but I’m still having a problem with images.
If you’re 1 of the first 2, go check out styles in the blog here – styles are critical.
If you’re in the 3rd category, then this course is perfect for you. (There’s no real point in doing this course if you don’t understand styles.)
What this course consists of:
- Working With Images
- Inserting a Full Cover Image on Your Page
- Inline with Text
- Word’s Own Cover Creator
- Cover Images
- Behind the Text
- Precision Positioning
- Floating Images
- Word’s Formatting Functions
- Protecting Images
Here’s a sample video from the course:
- This is one of the first video courses that I did. As such, it might be a little dated in terms of Word’s interface.
- The course is easy to follow and use and rest assured that I don’t/won’t ever sell or pass your email address onto anyone (not once, not never).
- I fully appreciate and respect you, your time, and what you’re trying to achieve. All I ask is that you do the same in return.
- I appreciate and thank you for coming to my website and taking a look at what’s on offer.
- If while taking the course, you encounter any problems or issues, I’d appreciate a heads-up so I can fix/improve on it (use support.russcrowley.com).
Click on the link below. It’s a quick sign-up and then instant access: